The east wind - Something that moves

Hello everyone.  I hope that you are having a good day!  It's time for a new challenge over at The east Wind.  And this time it's about movement!!!!

I was thinking for the longest of time what I wanted to do... I knew that I wanted to make something with this image Aurora swim with betty.  And already there's movement but I wasn't sure that it would be enough.  So I added a wobble.

You can see the video here and I also put some more info because there's a glitter pen that I think I got at a dollar store that is just soooooo awesome!!!!

Here is the page.  The background had already been made in a previous video.  I just added a lot of glitter and my images that were colored with my copics.

And of course there's the wobble.  It's the 1st time that I use that in a journaling page and it was soooo fun I will have to think about it again because it really doesn't take that much room and it's just a fun interactive element.  The sentimen was found online and printed using word document.

I'm entering this journaling page in the following challenges:

  1. Fresh brewed designs - Animals - fish :)
  2. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  3. Artistic inspirations challenges - Anything goes
  4. Live laugh stamp - Anything with a critter 
  5. Ooh-la-la-creations challenges - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have liked this.  Have a fab day!

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a fabulous journal page.....so colourful. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab journal page and fantastic colours. Thanks so much for sharing with us at OLL.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful mixed media creation, gorgeous image!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    xEllie
    Let's Color Linky Party
    Critters & Creatures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fabulous!!!

    I'm a fellow stamper who makes blank general and thank you pet themed handmade cards and donates them to animal shelters and rescue groups. I've just started a new blog, Sending Paw Prints, for this purpose. I love your cards and am hoping if you have a stash of pet themed cards or are interested in making some you'll think of donating them to Sending Paw Prints.

    http://sendingpawprints.blogspot.com/

    Thank you!
    Karen Howard

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway