Friday, April 28, 2017

Hippo Dad

Hello everyone!  It's Friday and that means a fabulous new release over at Sandra Caldwell shop!!!!  I have played today with the super cute Hippo dad that you can find here.

I have made a video of my playing with my journaling out of the box, hope you will enjoy seeing this.


And here is the closer look at the make that I did!

as you know I totally love mix media so for this I used all sorts of products and stamps.  I have colored the digi with Chameleon pens.  It was my very 1st time using those pens but I really enjoyed it!

I'm entering this in the following challenge:

  1. Little miss muffet challenges - anything goes
  2. Simon says stamp blog - anything goes
  3. The sisterhood of crafters - The letter "b" - bbq :)
  4. Cardz4guyz - The great outdoors - nothing says outdoor more to my husband than being able to bbq!!!!
  5. We love 2 create - Mixed media
That's it for me for today!!! Hope you have a fabulous Friday!!!

Hugs

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest