Hippo Dad

Hello everyone!  It's Friday and that means a fabulous new release over at Sandra Caldwell shop!!!!  I have played today with the super cute Hippo dad that you can find here.

I have made a video of my playing with my journaling out of the box, hope you will enjoy seeing this.


And here is the closer look at the make that I did!

as you know I totally love mix media so for this I used all sorts of products and stamps.  I have colored the digi with Chameleon pens.  It was my very 1st time using those pens but I really enjoyed it!

I'm entering this in the following challenge:

  1. Little miss muffet challenges - anything goes
  2. Simon says stamp blog - anything goes
  3. The sisterhood of crafters - The letter "b" - bbq :)
  4. Cardz4guyz - The great outdoors - nothing says outdoor more to my husband than being able to bbq!!!!
  5. We love 2 create - Mixed media
That's it for me for today!!! Hope you have a fabulous Friday!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. GREAT colouring as always and LOVE the card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun creation Vicky!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘The Letter B’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card! Thanks for sharing with Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wha ta fun fun card...thank you fo rjoining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! an adorable card, cute image and sentiments! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute fun card. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Letter B" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway