Rosie Chick

I have some birthdays coming up and I really needed to get going on making some cards.  I have been slacking in that respect recently.

There's a totally fabulous sale over at Sandra Caldwell's Etsy store and it's up until the 3rd of April.  There are tons of images for 1.5$ instead of 3$.  Such a great great deal!!!!

For this card I'm using the Rosie Chick image.  And I wasn't sure what to do for this card so I went and checked out Wednesday Sketch over at Outlawz and as usual they had a great sketch which ended up being the base for my make.

Here is my card
The paper that I used for this is from Kaisercraft - Confetti.  I added a little ribbon, a flower from prima.  The image was cut using the grand nestabilities oval dies.  I used a great sentiment that my friend Lisa from Decosse dynamite Doodles.  The image was colored with my copics.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
  2. Just-add-ink - Just add criters
  3. Creative knockouts - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great Saturday and get to be creative!!!

Hugs 

Comments

  1. Such a cute, cute image, makes me smile and a lovely card. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Fabulous Chick, love it and your card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I love your colour choices on this card, Vicky. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vicky, your image is super cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10