So exciting

This is my very 1st blog ;0  Hope I do it ok... I've been looking on the net for products and inspiration for a long time.  Now I want to try to inspire others (maybe one day) and have fun in the process.  I discovered challenges  YAY so I will participate in them.  Here's my 1st card for the night:
If I understand the blogging world... you try to describe what you used to make the card.  So in this case it was American Craft Happy B-Day paper that was 2 sided.  I also used a cereal box cardboard ;)  for the square in the back and I used distress ink to age it up. The stamp is from the set Canine Capers 2 - Kraftin Kimmie and the sentiment from Hero Art.  I also used the sketch following to make it (that really does help creativity).

So I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
  1. Love to create challenge - one for the boys and the sketch
  2. Dutchdare-cardchallenges - cute and cuddly (i think this little doggy qualify don't you?)
  3. Kraftinkimmiestamps - go green (recycled the cereal box! hihihi... I actually quite like the result... so I might do this again!  And it's cheap!!!!  YAY)
  4. Cards for men - outdoor
  5. Crafting when we can challenges - one for the boys
So I hope I did this right... please leave comments and be gentle   lol

Will be back soon with my 2nd post!


Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Hey Vicky, welcome to Blogland :) Your card is absolutely cute, the image is lovely! You did a great job :)
    Thanks for joining us at DDCC!!

    xoxo,
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card!! I'm so glad you tried the sketch out! It looks Fantastic!! Love the colors & the image! Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create Challenge this week!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky! A very warm welcome to the world of blogging. :) Your card is fantastic! I love how you recycled the cereal box...it looks fantastic! Thanks for playing along with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Vicky and congrats on the new blog. Thanks for playing at Kraftin' Kimmie this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, Vicky, and welcome to the world of blogging! Thanks for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie this week!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Vicky, love your version of the sketch and how you have mixed the word border and the ribbon.

    I'm sure you'll love blogging now you've found blogland and you will really enjoy all the inspiration you get from challenges.

    Thank you for sharing your work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome to the addictive world that is blogging,lovin the cute card, thanks so much for joining us at Cards for men for our outdoors challenge the best of luck in our draw,
    hugs sandra dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card. I'm so happy that you have joining our challenge at Card for Men with the theme The Great Outdoors, your card is just fantastic and I love seeing your creations. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Paricia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10