Tip Top Tuesday - CAS

It's time for a new challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday this time around it's CAS.  And for this challenge the sponsor is
 
I have a little Tip to share with you before I get to my make.

Tip:When making lots of items of similar nature do them all in advance and at the same time it makes assembling it a lot easier afterwards. You also have all the tools out.

 In this case, for the calendar I wrote it down on a piece of paper to organize the images that I needed for all the month depending on the holidays going on :) Here it's the month of May so for Mother's day in Canada.

The image that I used is from Dilly Bean - it's called 183 Framed Flower girl.

The shape for this calendar page was done with my grand label 1 from Spellbinder.  I used some leftover papers that I had in my stash.  I used my label maker for the writing of the month since I had covered up the calendar with my image.  I only used one little resin flower as the embellishment.  Since this is supposed to be CAS.  The calendar comes from here.

I used my copics to color in the image. And here's a closer look.
I'm entering this little calendar page in the following challenges:

  1. Quirky crafts - Clean and Simple
  2. Crafting when we can challenges - Anything but a card
  3. Kit and clowder - Anything goes
  4. Suzy pants smarty - Anything goes with a CAS twist - did the twist :)
That's it for this post.  There's one more coming up.  

Don't forget to enter my giveaway.

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is so sweet and useful too! Fab image and colours :-)

    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, lovely colours and image. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous calendar page, can't wait to see the finished project. A lovely gift.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous creation from you! Your coloring is beautiful as always and this page is wonderful. Love the shape of the die you used too. Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete

  5. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Quirky Crafts. Good Luck in the voting, come back and see us soon! Lori - on behalf of the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the images you've chosen and the way you have coloured it! such a great idea too. Thankyou for joining us at Crafting When We Can Lynda x DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful project, Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges, DT - Karen.
    You have a great Blog,I'm now a follower X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10