Monday, July 3, 2017

July Freebie The East Wind

Hello!  I'm late!!!  I was busy on the Canada day weekend.  I had fun going away for the weekend in Quebec city :)  Yeah haven't been there forever!

So today I'm sharing finally what I made with the fabulous digi that was a freebie at The East Wind.

The new digi was perfect for a Christmas card!!!

And here it is
I used some papers that I had left from fabulous paper packs.  I used a spellbinder die to cut out the sentiment from Create with TLC and the backing.  The oval was also cut out with spellbinder die.  I used my copics to color this image.  I used some bling that was from recollection.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - anything goes
  2. A bit more time to craft- Anything goes
  3. Christmas cards all year round - Anything goes
  4. Die-cut-divas -  Christmas in July
  5. Not just cards challenges - Anything goes
That's it for me!  Hope if you are American Friend that you have a fabulous 4th of July!!!

Hugs

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest