Happy birthday card!

OMG it's been FOREVER since I have posted here.  I had such great intention at the beginning of the year and then well that never happened.  It's been quite a year as you would know if you follow me on Youtube.

But it's not the same to actually post a story here.

Anyway I needed to make a b-day card and the image from the East Wind was just PERFECT for this!  You can find her here.  I don't color much with my copics anymore.  Some of my markers are clogging up.... sad really.  I have been doing so much more mix media.

The paper that I used is probably discontinued before  but it was Kaiser Craft Lush.  You might still be able to find some on E-bay.  That's the best to find the stuff that you can't get your hands upon.  That or maybe some destashing.  I think this was the 1st time that I used that paper pack!  How bad is that?!?  I know I used to do so many more cards than I do now.  Now I mostly do videos about using your scraps!  Something that we have loads right?!?  When I started that series I had 3 bins filled to the brink.

So yeah before you go off somewhere else lol here's the card:
I didn't do a lot of embellishments because I really wanted the image to be front and center!  I only added one little lace heart that I purchased at the dollarstore!  I thought that was the perfect embellishment.  The sentiment was from create with TLC but I don't think she still has it in her store.  But you can find her blog here.

So that is is for me.  I wonder if there will be any comments at all this time, it's been so very long.  Not entering this in any challenges.  All the visits will be from you guys that are still following.  Hope that there as still some!

Big hugs and have a great week!

Comments

  1. Very pretty card. The image is lovely. Anyone would love receiving this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, I'm so happy to see you posting something again! I didn't know you had a Youtube spot so haven't seen you since your last post here on the blog. :-D Love this fab card, my friend! Hope you'll post again soon even if it's just a link to your latest video on Youtube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to see you!!!! Missed chatting with you. Here is the link to my video where I shared this card and another one. https://youtu.be/mtzSDCbdFZ8

      Delete
  3. Vicky, I was thinking about you so I'm glad to see that you are still making beautiful cards and using TLC sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway