Bunny Ears Scott

Hello everyone!  I'm totally exhausted... meetings all day and at opposite sides of the city :( Totally looking forward to spring break and doing NOTHING!!!!  Did I say what I'm doing?!?  NOTHING!!!!! LOL  need some time off...

Usually I craft a lot... My energy level is not high enough these nights... Only colored one image last night and finally put it in a card tonight... yup time for vacation.

So here's the card that I got made.  I'm pretty happy with the results.  We needed over on the FB challenge of Simply Betty stamps to do a card with the image provided but without using pastels... how hard is that with an Easter image?!?  Well I think I managed good with my earth tones!  What do you think?

To make this card I used the awesome paper from Studio Calico - American Craft.  I used my nesting ovals from Quickutz and my scallop and classic circles from Spellbinder.  I also added some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the wonderful digi colored with my copics (it was so much fun) and the awesome sentiment from Create with tlc that you can find here.
Here's the set that the sentiment came from:
Egg Citing Easter
Totally love it and you will be seeing more creations with it!!!

To make this card I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Digi sketch challenge - Sketch or love is in the air (I went obviously with sketch)
  2. Lexis creations - monochromatic
  3. Craft-room challenge for a man
  4. Loves rubber stamps challenges - Lots of layers
  5. Delicious doodles challenge - For the boys
Hope you have liked my creation.  I want to give a special thank you to all of you wonderful followers out there that take the time to leave me comments ;)))  I really love reading them. 

Hugs

Vicky
Xo


Comments

  1. Oh I think you did a fabulous job, love the colors and the fabulous design. So cute without pastel, lol. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!! PS - I'm looking forward to vacation too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic creation, I love the colors and the image is so cute! You are a fabulous artist. BTW I follow you by e-mail so I get to see all your stuff on a daily basis, REALLY AMAZING!!Looking forward to MORE and I promise to take the time to comment!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) That image was lots of fun to color and a freebie to top it off, just love those monthly challenges.

      Delete
  3. Great take on the sketch and I love the sentiment. You must be super organised to create so many beautiful cards on a daily basis. I really admire you.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Vicky! Love the bunny ears! We're half way through the week, Hang in there...the weekend is almost here!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! You have done a great job with the sketch. And like your earth colours.

    Thank you for becoming a follower on My blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!! I like that it's a boy for a change...how do I join this group? I went to her FB page but there is nothing on groups there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect Easter without pastels, Vicky! Marvelously done and great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning creation, thanks so much for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck with the random draw. Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, really like the image and it so fits our monochromatic challenge. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great colours and love the cute image,great papers too
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really lovely clean card Vicky. Great image and love the colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful take on the sketch, great coloring and fun image.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is adorable. Love that image and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well you did an awesome job of coloring only one image. Spring break will be here sooner than you know it, lol. Try and keep your sanity til then:P Love the different color combo too. Thank you for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge this week.
    Good Luck, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Doing nothing sounds sooo nice! A fabulous card and I love the image. Thanks for joining in with our "For A Man" theme over at the Craft-Room.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,

    What a lovely card you made. The image is just so wonderful as are your backing papers.

    Thank you for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely Beautiful... Great JOB1
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch.
    -Sony DKC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great masculine card! thanks for sharing with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous male easter card! Thank you for sharing with us this fortnight at Craft-Room Challenge and good luck, hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway