Eureka DT card - Sweet heart

Hello Everyone!  This time at Eureka stamps it's time for your Sweet hearts ;)

For my card I used the fabulous digi 5072 heart tree with the digi 39602 plant a kiss.
For this card i used paper from my stash!  YAY me for not cutting another type of paper ;)  I used my crafty cuts dies - flourish 2.  I cut out the digi with my Label 12 from spellbinder.  The corner flourish were left overs from another project.  I added a few pearls from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and to which I added a bit of vintage photo distress ink
And here's the sentiment

I hope you will join us over at Eureka stamps!!!!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Qkr stampede - Love is in the air
  2. Inky impressions challenges - bingo (red/pink, sentiment and die cut/punch)
  3. Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
  4. Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
  5. Cutiepie challenge - Valentine's card
  6. Kaboodle doodles - Hearts
This is post number 3... still more to go lol ;)  Don't forget to leave some comments I just love reading them!


Hugs


Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html

Comments

  1. OMG! I love this card. That image and the sentiment are soooooo awesome. Great job Vicky!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous image and super sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, the love tree is wonderful and l like the sentiment too.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies Valentine challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonsoir Vicky
    Tout d'abord merci beaucoup pour ton gentil commentaire que tu as laissé sur mon blog, ...en plus en français!! :-) Cela m'a fait très plaisir.

    J'adore cet arbre sur ta carte. Des fruits comme ça, on voudrai en cueillir tous les jours!
    C'est absolument magnifique!

    Je te souhaite une agréable soirée...
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the work on Eureka's digi image! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Hearts” Challenge!

    Kath - Admin
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky, Your card is very beautiful, I love the image,( thats why I also used it for my DT card )
    Thanks for joining in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge and good luck
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation Vicky, love you layout! So glad to see you playing this week at Inky Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card...and the sentiment is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your adorable card, Vicky!!

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! ... and it does feel good to use up some of your stash instead of cutting up a whole piece of paper :) Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card! Thanks for participating in the QKR STAMPEDE Challenge blog! Hope to see you again!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet card love the image and sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us at Cutie Pie.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway