Gingerloft - Ribbon and bows

Hello everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Gingerloft challenge.  This time it's a really easy one!  It's about Ribbons and bows!  So how easy is that?!?

For my card I kept it really simple.  I used the fabulous digi Poppies.  I wanted to have some cards for any type of occasion and thought this would be a perfect image for this.

For this card I used paper from my stash!!!  YAY for me for not adding to it lol.  I used my Cricut with the cartridge Reminisce Accent from Creative memories.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics: 
So how easy peasy was that card?!?  And I'm sure I can use it for all kinds of occasions so I'll be ready! ;)  I can't wait to see what you create for our challenge over at Gingerloft challenge.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Pink gem challenge blog - Add a bow
  2. Delicious doodles challenge - Flowers for spring
  3. Crafting by designs - Anything goes
  4. Woopsi Daisy challenge - Make it girly
This is the 1st post of the day ;) 2 more coming up so please stay close and looking forward to your comments!!!


Hugs


Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. Oh this looks fab Vicky. Love the design with the shape and gorgeous flower. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright creation
    Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation, love your colors and the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway