Have a strange of a birthday - ATC

Hello Everyone!  Today I did a lot of my DT cards... so won't be showing those to you... you will have to wait in the upcoming weeks.

But I also saw a challenge that I really really wanted to enter at Smeared and Smudge forum (saw this on Ike's post this morning)... and well I also wanted to enter the Wicked ATC challenge, I had not entered in the past week...

And I had gotten a few weeks back an awesome digi from Creepie Cute Stamps called Have a strange of a birthday!  So thought this was the PERFECT time to use it.

For this ATC I used some left over paper.  I used a bouncy used dryer sheet to make the flowers with my Rose petal die from Spellbinder and used Heidi swapp color shine mist in Tinsel.  I used some brads for the center that come from Eyelet outlet.  I used some flourish and bling from the dollar store.  The sentiment was cut using Label 19 from Spellbinder.  I used my CM tearing tool for the shiny paper.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I paper pieced with Halloween happens paper 4 from Create with TLC.  I fussy cut the image and used some foam to make it layered up.  That took forever... it's such a small size image lol why do I do that to myself...

The sentiment comes from Create with TLC also and I used black soot distress ink.
And here's a look from the side to show the way it's popped up.
I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!!!!!!  

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Wicked wednesday atc - Any holiday or birthday
  2. Smeared and smudged - junk-funk-challenge-february - Use a dryer sheet
  3. Attitude with atcs - Favorite colors ( I really love the greys and black)
  4. Qkr stampede - Birthdays with a number
Hope you have liked it ;)  Looking forward to reading your comments.  Hope you had a wonderful Sunday.  I'm off to prepare my posts for tomorrow and comment on some of the lovely creations for the challenges that I'm a DT for.

Big hello to some of my new followers ;)))  I have 2 more.  woohooo

Hugs

Vicky
Xo





Comments

  1. OMG Vicky I LOVE this card!!! Everything about it is awesome!!
    Meredith
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting card, different but hey Vicky I really like it...I do like different and this is it...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome, love it. Great paper-piecing! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ATC! Thanks for sharing at ATC's with Attitude.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAN-bloomin'-TASTIC. This is an awesome ATC... love that little guy. The flowers are brilliant. I never thought about die cutting the sheets... genius idea !!! Great to see you playing along with us in S+S Vicky :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you are on a roll with those flowers. I gave all my dryer sheets to my daughter when she went to college since I don't use them anymore in my dryer not I wish I had a few after seeing what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting card. Unusal but alluring at the same time! Love the papers and flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool card!!! Thanks for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fun and so inventive too. Have to admit to liking blacks and greys myself but the colours on the 'funky' guy jazz it up at bit. Happy as Punch that you joined us at ATCs with Attitude. Do keep playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So I have to ask - did the dryer sheet get that dirty from the dryer or was it that color to begin with? :D I love the idea of re-using items like that to cards and ATC - reduce-reuse! The ATC itself is absolutely fab, of course with the Create with TLC sentiment (love all of Paulette's stuff!). Thanks for sharing it with us at Wicked Wednesday. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol no they were white it's the Tinsel mist that I used on it that gave it that color ;)

      Delete
  11. What a wonderful ATC with so many great elements and texture...love the dryer sheet flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday this week.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's great!I love the greys and the image.Thanks for sharing it at ATCs with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! great image, and my favourite colours too lol, fantastic! Thanks for joining us at ATCs With Attitude :) xx -Paula DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love this thanks for joining us at ATC with Attitude and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway