Heart of gloom

Hello everyone!  So how was your day?  Mine was spent partly in meetings... but  during my lunch hour I made an awesome discovery.  I was checking out the blogs that I follow and came across the blog of Jenn Borjesson totally love her stuff and started following her after I discovered the Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge.  She had done a fabulous little creation using a digi from Creepie cute stamps!!!  WOW I fell in love.  So of course I bought a couple.

I was super happy when I got home to have them.  So I used one to make a little ATC since I really wanted to play in some challenges and this image was just perfect for what I had in mind.
I put a playing card beside it because I think when there's just one you don't  really get the idea of the size...  To make this I used all scraps of paper.  I used my large(well the smallest) deckled rectangles.  I used an embossing folder from Tim Holtz to which I added some black soot distress ink.  I then used my Tattered Angel mist in Cherry Tomato.  Love the look that it gave to the paper, you don't  see it much here but it shimmers! I added a little heart charm and a brad with a black gem on it.

Here's a closer look at the ATC I used a wonderful sentiment from Create with tlc.  I thought it was perfect for this, I have used it before but just love it.  This is the 1st time that I color hair in reds ;))) so much fun.
And a closer look still at the digi

It was soooo much fun to do!!!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Creepie cute challenge - My creepy valentine 
  2. Wicked wednesday atc - Valentine/Love
  3. Smudgy antics - Beating heart atc (well not sure how much it's beating after having a pin in it... but isn't it fab?!? )
Thank you so much Jenn for making me discover those new digis ;))))  Just my cup of tea.

Big wave hello to my new followers!!!  I see that I have a few more... can't  believe that in a week I have gotten 30 more!!!!!  WOW totally amazed.

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html



Comments

  1. Cute, cute, cute...adorable image!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, I love the image and the sentiment really made me laugh
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome, my friend! :) This is just awesome, love that little hanging charm. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Vicky - I love your new image - think I might visit their store too as I just saw Jenn's card LOL!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute. Love the image and what a funny sentiment.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! This is soo stinkin' cute! Love everything about it. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...I love your sentiment! Your ATC is absolutely fabulous! I adore the image with the angry looking face on the girl. Great use of layers and texture and the color scheme rocks! Thanks for playing along with us at Smudgy Antics :)
    Lady B DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ATC! I agree w/ the sentiment!! And I did get me some marked down chocolate the other day too! LOL! Thanks for sharing your talent w/ us at Smudgy Antics!
    Peace,
    Kristy
    SA DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute act..love the image she is cute and the sentiment rocks ! wonderful art and I am so glad you joined us at smudgy antics.
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  10. That senti reminds me of more than one person's attitude to V day lol. A super little ATC. Thank you for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A girls with my attitude! Great sentiment.... lovely ATC Vicky... Thanks for sharing with us at Smudgy antics.
    If you'd like to trade this atc, we at smudgy antics would like it if you'd leave a comment in the comment box on the blog.... you dont have to swap of cause...its up to you... we just thought it might be nice :) BDX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway