Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge # 49

Hello, it's time for another challenge over at Tammy's scrapin corner and this time we will be challenging you to make your own embellishments!

Our wonderful sponsor this week is
Eureka Stamps

We have all kinds of different embellishments to show you so check out the inspiration from my fellow DT!!!

For my card I made my own ribbon using some bias that I died with Tattered Angels - Apple.  I also made the stick pin using some beads and a fish charm (fitting no for 2 cats?!?  I though it went well with the sentiment...).
For this card I used some Kraft cardstock.  I also used paper from Studio Calico - American Craft.  I used my scallop large circle and my classic large circles.  I used a button and some twine from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.
And here's a closer look at the sentiment from Create with tlc and my stickpin
So will you come over this week at Tammy's scrapin corner?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Tuesday alchemy - anything goes'
  2. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
  3. Brown sugar challenge - Anything goes
  4. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
This is the 1st post of the day... 3 more on the way so please come back ;)  Looking forward to reading your comments.



Vicky
Xo
I have some awesome candy giveaway for those of you that have your little picture in my followers box ;) And if it’s not there why not?!?  http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/02/blog-candy-to-celebrate-my-200th.html





Comments

  1. Love, love, LOVE those two cats and your coloring, Vicky! Great job dying that ribbon. I don't know how I've missed that Eureka digi on my shopping trips over there, but I've put it on my list now. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Vicky! Thanks for sharing this with us, and for taking the time out of your busy schedule to play along with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is funny with a big messgae. Great card.

    It is such a pleasure for us, having you post your beautiful card at Word Art Wednesday. We know your time is valuable and yet you bless us with this wonderful artwork. Thank you!
    Carole
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!


    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute and fun, love my felines. Fantastic on the ribbon
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway