This time it's paper piecing!!! And our awesome sponsor is
For my card I had the pleasure of working with Flowers in my pocket 3 from Bugaboo
For my card I used some paper from Classic Calico - American craft as well as some Kraft paper from Recollections. The ribbon and pearls are from my stash. I used my label 4, grand Label 4 as well as my fantastic flourish 2 and my tags 2 from Spellbinder.
I used some brushed corduroy distress ink and my copics to color the digi. The paper on the digi is from Create with TLC as well as the sentiment. The paper is called Be free be butterflies paper 3.
So will you be playing with us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner?!? Don't forget to check out the wonderful creations from my fellow DT.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Woopsi Daisy challenge - Add a sentiment
- Lexis creations - monochromatic
- A gem of a challenge - Add a bow
- Loves rubberstamps challenges - Lots of layers
- Robyns fetish challenge blog - Ribbon or twine
- Crafting by designs - Anything goes
So this is the 1st post of the day. 2 more on the way. Looking forward to reading your comments.