Digital Delight - New release - Sweeney skunk

Hello everyone!  I'm here today to share with you a little card that I made with one of the newest release of Digital Delights.

This little guy is called Sweeney Skunk and I used a great sentiment from Skunk Sentiment set with him.

I thought he would make a great cheerful card!

The paper for this card is from Blink of an eye - by MME.  I used my reverse wonky rectangle from Spellbinder.  I used some bling from my stash as well.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Bloggers - Animals
  2. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Anything goes
  3. Patties creations challenge - anything goes
  4. Wordplay-saturday-march-challenge - anything goes

Hope you will come back!  I have one more post to share with you today!  And I would like to say a big welcome to my newest follower Samara!!!  Now up to 550!!!  woohooo

Hugs



Comments

  1. Great card. The sentiment brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute Vicky....I really love this little skunk, lol and what a wonderful job you did coloring him. Love it...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Vicky
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, this is so cute. Fun image and scent-a-ment - LOL! Thanks for joining us again in the Pattie's Creations Challenge. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway