Doodle Pantry - DT post and new release

Hello everyone!!!  I have some super exciting news to share today!  I'm now a DT for Doodle Pantry!!!  HOW COOL IS THAT?!?  I've been wanting to join in forever!  There's so many fabulous digis!  And so much versatility with the precolored digis so you can make some fast little cards.

I'm totally over the moon!

Free with purchase from 1-24th of April:

For this card I decided to have fun and create the entire layout in my word document in the proper size that I wanted.  Then I just printed this out and added some buttons.  That's what's totally fabulous with this set, you have all that you could desire for your cards, papers, banners, sentiment and of course the fabulous image!


So as mention the entire layout was done digitally.  I just added some buttons from my stash with a bit of twine so that there would be an added texture on this card.  But when I showed it to my hubby he thought initially that there really were layers that you could touch... so maybe I didn't even need this added texture.

Here's a closer look at the banner, image and sentiment.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Digitally sweet challenges - Add a frame
  2. That craftplace blog - Buttons
  3. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Anything goes
  4. 613 Avenue create challenge - Anything goes twist optional color challenge- going with anything goes
  5. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
I still have one more card to share with you on this blog... but I also have a make on my darker one if you want to check it out!

Hugs





Comments

  1. Your card is adorable, Vickie. It does look as if there are layers. Love the cute buttons. Thanks for playing along with your friends at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Vicky. Love the combination of colors, paper and fun button embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beau-ti-ful....I love the color combo. This is lovely...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS Vicky, love the colours you have used.

    Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges! hope to see you next week

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a tasty looking cake, Vicky!
    Thanks for sharing at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, loving the buttons and the layout!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. I really like all the buttons on this card too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Vicky, love the layout and buttons. Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute!! I love the banner at an angle and your buttons!! Fun card!

    Welcome to the DP team!! {I'm living in the US, but I'm Canadian, too! Born and raised in NB!! :) }

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway