For this I used all kinds of papers that I had in my stash and just layered all those up with some masculine colors. I used an American craft ribbon. I also used my Tile works from spellbinder and my carnival ticket from Memory box. I stitched around the ticket and some of the layer just for the added fun.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. I used some glossy accent on the glasses as well as on the motorcycle headlight. The sentiment that I thought was very appropriate is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Scrapping 4 fun challenges - Use a stamp/digi image
- Simply create too - stack them up more than 2 layers... I have lots and lots
- Laural craft - Make it for the boys
- Corrosive challenges - Head gear
- Lexis creations - for the man/boy in your life
I hope that you have a fabulous crafty day... Big hello to my latest followers!
I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in Crafting Vicky giveaway post