Lady bug planter

Hello!  It's Tuesday night and I figured I better start posting some of the cards that I did over the weekends or else I would be in trouble eventually and run out of time.  I did some of my progressive challenge cards with some sketches... and if I wait too long well the sketch challenge will be over lol

So here's my card for the progressive challenge over at Imagine that and this time around they have the cutest image for a spring card!  So I totally went with a spring look.  And here we need those boots right now... it's been raining all day and now with the snow melting it's a mess out there lol


The paper for this card is from Handmade by lilybee design.  I used some of my washi tape in the corners, some flowers from prima as well as some Robin's nest dew drops.  I used my grand ovals and my grand square as well as my label 13 all from Spellbinder.  I put the red square in my Spellbinder embossing folder called butterfly kisses.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC
I followed this awesome sketch to make this:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sunday sketch and stamp - Sketch
  2. Imagine that - Progressive freebie challenge
  3. Use your stuff - Spring
  4. Crafty bloggers network - Die cuts or embossing - I used both
  5. Incy wincy designs - 3-2-1 - I did 3 different die cuts, 2 piece of washi tapes and 1 DP
  6. Love to scrap challenge blog - Anything goes
That's  it for me for tonight!  Off to do a bit of commenting and then bed time!  Hope you have a great night.

Hugs

Comments

  1. I love this digi !!! I want to find it but your post doesn't say where it came from..... Help :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. check at the top of the post... I had put a link to send you directly to the blog where you can find all the information :D

      Delete
  2. Such a bright cheery and SPRINGy card Vicky - Love your gingham paper and washi tape and li'l dew drops. Cute CUTE!! Thanks so much for playing in our monthly challenge! xxkris

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the colors and the image! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, your card is adorable. I used the SAME sketch. So when I saw your post, I thought we must think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the warm color palette and your embossed background ! Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff !

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great card! I love the bright spring colors! thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff this week!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Vicky these are my colors...I love this wonderful card. Just beautiful. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining in our fun at Imagine That this month. You have created an amazing and gorgeous card...Annie [DT]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! progressive challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bright, cheerful and just adorable! Love this spring card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway