So here's my card for the progressive challenge over at Imagine that and this time around they have the cutest image for a spring card! So I totally went with a spring look. And here we need those boots right now... it's been raining all day and now with the snow melting it's a mess out there lol
The paper for this card is from Handmade by lilybee design. I used some of my washi tape in the corners, some flowers from prima as well as some Robin's nest dew drops. I used my grand ovals and my grand square as well as my label 13 all from Spellbinder. I put the red square in my Spellbinder embossing folder called butterfly kisses.
Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics. I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sunday sketch and stamp - Sketch
- Imagine that - Progressive freebie challenge
- Use your stuff - Spring
- Crafty bloggers network - Die cuts or embossing - I used both
- Incy wincy designs - 3-2-1 - I did 3 different die cuts, 2 piece of washi tapes and 1 DP
- Love to scrap challenge blog - Anything goes
That's it for me for tonight! Off to do a bit of commenting and then bed time! Hope you have a great night.