So for my card I used a fabulous cutie called Easter Bunny. For this card I decided to make something smaller.
I made a card with my Cameo with a cut that I purchased at the Silhouette's store, so the nice flower border is part of that card's cut. I added some little bling flower on it. I also added a little sparkly ribbon. I used scrap pieces of paper on this card. I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Creative cutting challenge - Spring
- Eureka stamps - Happy Easter
- Digi-makeover-challenge - Easter
- Qkr stampede - Easter
- Ladybug crafts - Here comes spring
- Memas crafts - Anything goes
- Pixies-snippets-playground - Use your snippets
That's it for me for today!!! I hope you have enjoyed my creations!
I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in Crafting Vicky giveaway post