Nicecrane Design - Butterfly

Hello everyone!  Today I'm here to share with you a little card that I did for Nicecrane Designs.  I decided to use one of the great new butterfly image that you can find here.
Butterfly Twinchies CS
There are so many fabulous images in this set!  all gorgeous.

Here's my card with the one that I chose to work with.

The paper for this card is from authentique - be(you)tiful.  I used my nellie's multi frame oval dies.  I added some bling from my stash.


Here's a closer look at the precolored digi.  I added a bunch of stickles to the wings to give some extra sparkle.  This doesn't show on the picture as much as I would have liked!  The sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with twist of spring 
  2. Crafty calendar challenge - Things with wings
  3. Catch the bug blog - Anything goes
  4. Digistamps 4 joy-sa - Add wings
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great day and don't forget to check out the great images over at Nicecrane Designs!!! There's even some freebies on the blog!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wowww Vicky,,,,love this butterfly ,,,,what a colorful and card with so vibrant colors,,,,and all over so stunning words,,,,,,,,,. amazing way to use my butterfly Twinchie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a beautiful card Vicky.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Vicky. Your design and colors work perfeclyt with the wonderful butterfly twinchie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Vicky you are doing some wonderful work. This is fantastic. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Vicky...love that butterfly!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ 613 Avenue Create & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Lovely fresh colours! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month!
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our April Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug, I hope you join us again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty butterfly and papers. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug for our ATG challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and well done!! Love the little details you added.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Digistamps4joy
    xxx
    Riette, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful thanks for joining us at ds4j this time and hope to see you next time

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway