I love the elegance of this image. I didn't do all that much except stamp it with some Tuxedo Ink
The paper that I used is from Ooh la la by MME. I added some vintage lace and some pearls. I used my Lacey square, grand squares from Spellbinder. The flourish was made using my Johanna Sheeen curly flourish. I colored the image using my copics.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Amusing-challenge - Anything goes
- Fairy tale stamper - Flowers
- Glitter n sparkle challenge - Pearls and swirls
- Pile it on challenge - Hearts and/or Flowers
- Allsorts challenge - Lace and pearls
That's it for me! Hope you have a great day. I have to go and see the doctor again! But the good news is that I'm slowly getting more sleep... so I'll make it through!!!!
Don't forget to enter my giveaway here for the chance to win some great dies.