And here's my little winter make, sorry if my posts are short... but still not feeling the best so better to keep it short and simple :)
The paper is from Keepin Cozy - Echo park papers and I used some kraft paper for under the digi and for the card base. I used my new label 36 and my a2 distress edge dies from Spellbinder. The ticket was made using my xcut ticket dies. I added some bling from Recollection. The lacey ribbon was purchased at winners. It doesn't really show but the paper for the ticket is shiny paper from DCWV.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics. The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
- Holly Jolly Christmas - Lots of sparkle
- Just inspirational challenges - Sparkle
- Papertake weekly - 3 or more different shapes
- Shopping our stash - Not your normal paper - the ticket is made with glitter paper from DCWV.... and yes I hoard it lol
- The kraft journal - Anything goes winter
That's it for me for today. Wow it was a busy day... not used to those.... Don't forget to check out my giveaway for some great dies.