The good news is that I played with my paint and created a little mixed media piece using a Sherri Baldy image that I won over at Scrapbook Stamp society. I was pretty excited about my win!!!
I made a little video of my process and you can see it here:
Here's the make that I did. It's on a little piece of wood that is 5.5 inch x 5.5 inch. You can purchase this little piece in my etsy store here.
I did a lot of collage on this and lots of paint. The sentiment is from Unity stamps Music of my heart. I added some lace and a little flower from my etsy store. The music sheet that I used on this piece is over the rainbow from Wizard of oz. One of my favorite song!!!! I used 2 stencils from Tim Holtz to make this.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and fussy cut her out. I added some Peeled Paint distress ink on my flower. And the music paper was sprayed with some Heidi Swapp sprays
- Besties challenge - Anything goes with a Besties image
- Blog francais les besties - Anything goes
- My-besties-uk-challenge-anything-goes - Anything goes but not a square card
- My besties friendship - anything goes
- My besties 3 ddecoblog - Anything goes with my besties
- Altered eclectics - Anything goes mixed media
- Country view challenges - add some texture
- Scrapbook blessings club - Anything goes - option use a digi stamp only.... did only 1/2 lol
That's it for me for today! Hope you had a great weekend!!!! And don't forget to check out my video!!!