My make was done using the brand new Sea and Hair. I decided to make a page journal layout with this. I have to admit that I'm really really scared of the sea. I love looking at it. But I know that it's so incredibly powerful and yes I'm very scared of the idea of being on a boat. So that image touched me a lot.
I have been tearing some magazine's apart and I found the great text that I could use on this layout.
I did some doodling on the words as well. The background was done with my brushos. I used my curved rectangle from Spellbinder to cut out the sentiment from Create with TLC.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and then finished off with some chalk by pebbles.
- Crafty sentiments - anything goes
- Cuttlebug mania - No squares
- Papertake weekly - Anything goes
- Mybesties uk - Anything goes and not a square card
- Scrapbook stamp society challenge - Anything goes and not a card
That's it for me for today! Hope you have a great day.