Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Scribbles - Midway point non traditional Christmas

Ohhhhh it's already the midway post for Scribbles Designs challenge.  For my little make because it's supposed to be about non traditional Christmas I used an image that's not even a Christmas one.  I thought it was super cute and would still be perfect for it.

The image is Cozy.


The paper for this is from Bobunny - Christmas collage.  I used some ribbon that I had purchased at Winners last year.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I fussy cut it out and put it on a little scallop circle that was cut using my scallop circle from Spellbinder.

The image was colored with my copics and then I just fussy cut it out.

I'm entering this little Christmas card in the following challenges:

  1. Aalways playing with paper - Non tradional Christmas
  2. Dis digi designs challenge - Cute and cuddly
  3. Graphit markers - Christmas
That's it for this post.  One more coming up so I really do hope you will be back for that last one!!!

Hugs

4 comments :

  1. cute card
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous make. Thanks for joining us in our Christmas colours challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Non-traditional, but very, very cute!! These guys are on the lookout for Santa! Thanks for sharing with The Challenge!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest