I am super excited…today is the day! Yay!! My Whimsical Little World (MWLW) is a proud sponsor of Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog! I am so honored to have been asked to join in on the fun! There are some AMAZING prizes to be won from 40 sponsors! One of the prizes is a $15 Gift card from the MWLW digi shop. All you have to do is head on over to the Coffee Lovers Cardmaking blog and join in the hop. Make sure to read the rules of the Hop in order to be eligible for the prizes. Anyone is eligible for prizes...but you have to link with a newly created coffee, tea /coca project to WIN a prize. Also, don't forget to sit back and enjoy all the wonderful fall/coffee themed inspiration that all the teams have put together. The Hop runs from September 25-October 2 ...lots of time to create and share!. Check out what the talented MWLW Coffee DT has been creating using the "Don't Give a Sip" "Coffee O'clock...
Hello! And TGIF!!!!! wow so very happy it's Friday lol. Ok so it's already time for a new challenge over at Wags n whiskers rubberstamps and this time our challenge for you is Rainbows! So either the colors or an actual rainbow :D For my creation I used the fabulous Magical Friends . I find that rainbows are pretty magical and I thought it would be appropriate. I used some bright spring like colors because rainbows are just soooo fun in the spring with a little rain and gorgeous sunshine.
Welcome to the Surprise Birthday Blog Hop for Sandy!!! Sandy is having a birthday today! What better way to celebrate our fearless leader's birthday than with a crafty (surprise) hop!? Every stop along the way has a surprise birthday project for Sandy created by each of her design team members. Sandy is such an inspiration to all of us and she has been so supportive and generous. She's a great friend and a very talented and artistic woman! Happy Birthday, Sandy! You should have arrived from the very awesome Sharla if not you will want to start back at the top with Archana because knowing the creative ladies on this team, you will not want to miss any of their amazing creations. Here is my project for Sandy: (click the read more for the rest of this post)
I will be watching for this one...joann sassy raggedy
ReplyDelete