Roman Fashion Vintage Collage
Today I got a wonderful digi from Create with TLC that you can find here.
I used some paper from my stash as well as some paper from Desert blooms by First Paper edition. I added some lace and a bow. The dies were classic and lacey circles as well as Tags &flags from spellbinder. I used some german glass glitter on the banner that I had made with some sookwang tape.
Here's the creation that I did with this image. I thought this called for a really soft and feminine look!
I added a sentiment from Create with TLC that I used some victorian velvet on. The image was colored using my copics.
I followed this sketch:
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-184 - sketch
- Joanna sheen challenge - Girls girls girls
- Totally papercrafts - Diva image young and old
- The squirrel and the fox - Here come the girls
- Happy campers - Lace
- Milkcoffee challenge - Shabby chic/ vintage
I hope you have been inspired and you will be going shopping over at Create with TLC