Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Papelitos challenges!

I hope everyone had  a wonderful day!  I had a really good one.

This week is a huge one for me with budget presentation etc at work.  So yesterday was the super big presentation to the president of the cie.  It was a really stressful day... so today I knew that it was going to be  with lot less stress!

What I didn't  expect is that I had won a draw at work... and then I checked my e-mails.... and I had a fantastic news!!!!  One that I had never expected!  I made the Papelitos Challenge team!!!!  I was sure that I had not.... and their images are soooooo amazing!  I was over the moon.

It's such pleasure to be part of amazing teams!  Totally floating right now :D

Hugs everyone


Vicky
xo

4 comments :

  1. That is AWESOME Vicky!!! Well deserved.. I LOVE their images too!!! So awesome!! You Rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Vicky! I am sure you are really thrilled! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Vicky. Well deserved.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Vic...I don't see how you do it....but they are lucky to have you....joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest