Digi Makeover challenge - #52
This week at Digi Makeover Challenge it's about buttons! How easy is that :D I have tons of them and love using them all over.
Here's the card that I made using the wonderful Moody for Coffee.
For this card I used First Edition - Sweet Owls. I used multiple layers for this. I have used Scallop and classic circles from Spellbinder. I put some floss from We r memory keepers in the buttons. The buttons come my stash.
The image was colored using my copics.
I used one of my charms with the ribbon. If you like the charm and are a follower you can enter my giveaway here.
The sentiment I thought was just perfect for this. It's from TLC and is called Expresso my thanks. It was part of one of the clubs that I followed this summer!
I really hope that you will be joining us this week at Digi Makeover Challenge since it's such an easy peasy challenge!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- My heart pieces digital stamp - Layers
- Dream valley challenges - Something old, Something new (old is the paper, new is the charm)
- Paperplay challenges - Appreciation /Thank you.
- Paper pretties blog - square card
- Cutie pie challenge - no flower