Creative bug on the loose - Freebie May 7th

Hello everyone! It's time for another wonderful Freebie from Creative bug on the loose.  And since our friend Naomi is still not feeling well, Lisa asked me if I would like to create with the wonderful digi.  Of course I HAD to say yes ;o)
Here's my card with the awesome digi called Meet the flockers ;)  Get it?  Based on a famous movie lol.  I wasn't sure what I wanted to create with this and then decided to create a have a nice trip type of card.  Figured it was the perfect image for it!

I was really happy with the sketch from Saturday Sketch because it allowed me to create a card with all leftover papers!!!  I used my curved rectangle and fancy framed tag 2 from Spellbinder.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used glossy accent for the eyes.

To make this I followed this sketch:



I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. Artistic inspirations challenges - Monotone
  3. Forever friends challenge blog - Pastels colors (I don't use a lot of those... never did but for this card it seemed fitting)
  4. Make my Monday challenge - anything that flies
  5. Pause dream enjoy challenges - Outdoor critters
This is the last post of the day... for now anyway ;)  I might be back later with some more cards that I made over the weekend!

Comments

  1. Super card - I love the coloured papers on there. So soft and really good of you to use up your snippets :-D
    Fabbo Vicky
    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card and so beautifully presented thank you for joining our challenge at Forever/Friends “PASTEL COLOURS” and good luck hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't this a fun sketch? I love your take on ti. Those birds are just too fun and perfect for a Bon Voyage card. How clever you are! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and I love the colors...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely cute card - thanks for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for helping out again this week. You created an awesome card and I know that Naomi will love it too.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, what a super fun image! Great colors and I really love the reason for the card! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card and cute papers!

    Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges:)
    Elaine
    PDEC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute pastel card Vicky.
    Thanks for joining us at FF and good luck
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and image. Thank you for joining us at Artisitic this week. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! What a cute card - makes you smile! The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabby card Vicky and great use of your scraps of DP for the sketch! :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week and don't forget we're having a DT call!
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous images, love the "Floggers" Thank you for joining us at MMM
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway