DDC #62 - Tag your are it!

This is my post for Digi Darlas and this time our challenge for you is tags!!!

Yup those of you that know me and follow me know that I never do those... so yup quite a challenge for me.  And trying to figure out what to do so that I could actually use it... I decided to make one for Christmas ;)  This is my 1st time ever making a Christmas card lol  

At least this will be of use!  I created this tag with my Cameo.  I used some ribbon from my stash, it's from American craft.  The sentiment was stamp with a MME stamp, perfect because it's in French.  The great digi is Stick Snowman 3.  The snowflakes were made with MS punch.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics
Isn't he cuuuute?!?

here's a look at the back of the tag
My color inspiration is from this picture:
ornament wreaths
I'm entering this tag in the following challenges:
  1. Dream valley challenges - no squares allowed
  2. Abc christmas challenge - Inspiration picture (my inspiration was the color from the bottom picture ;))
  3. Pennys challenges - Die cuts and punches ( I used both in there)
  4. Crafty ribbons challenge - No designer paper and use ribbon.
  5. Bloggers-challenge - Tags
So this is post number 2!  I still have 2 more to come ;)  Hope you come back for them and don't  forget to leave me a comment.  I really love to read them.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Such a cute little snowman and that's a fabulous tag Vicky :-) Lovely colour x
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, I love your tag! You should make multiples for Christmas pkgs! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your christmas tag looks really fantastic,i love the colors and the image you've used.
    Many thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Hugs and greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab tag - love the colour & your sweet lil snowman!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Cute Cute....joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, this will be perfect to dress up a special package at Christmas. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. This time you have one up on me. You completed the back of your tag and I did nothing with it! For never having done a Christmas tag (although you had said card by mistake I'm thinking), it turned out fabulous. Love that blue and those snowflakes are really cool too. Plus such a sweet image. You never make tags and I'd like the opp to make more in challenges strictly bec. they are so much less time consuming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how bright this tag is. One of my favourite colours too. Like the sparkling flakes as well.

    Have a great week!
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very lovely Tag!
    Thanks for joining the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    x Gretha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute Christmas Tag! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's always good to have some tags on hand. And yours is very cute. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous tag,love the cute snowman....Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a cute tag and you did a good job on it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway