Dutch Dare card challenge #216

Hello everyone!  How is your week going so far?  Mine is a blur.... I was in a meeting all day yesterday from 8h am to 6h20PM... with only about 1h break throughout the entire day... and today I'm in meeting again... I long for the weekend and my craft time... but it won't take place this weekend because it's my oldest son's b-day today and we are celebrating it this weekend!  He is turning 16!!!!  WOW where does the time go?!?

So here we are ready for another challenge over at Dutch dare.  This time it's about lace and ribbon.  And our awesome sponsor is none other than:


For this card I used the awesome Nevaeh.  I decided to go with soft feminine colors since it was ribbon and lace.

I used paper from Daydream by First edition ( I really love the sparkle in the paper!).  I used my reverse wonky rectangle from Spellbinder.  The sentiment was put on a paper cut with Elegant die 170012 from Designer Dies.  I added a ribbon and a button from my stash.  The lace was part of the pack of stuff coming from a fellow crafter's studio!  I think I must have bought pretty much everything that Beth had when she changed crafting orientation lol

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The fabulous FRENCH sentiment is from Create with TLC.  She doesn't have a whole lot of French but I use them to the MAX ;)
I made this card following this awesome sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-183 - sketch
  2. Crafty sentiments - Use a sentiment
  3. Digistamps 4 joy-sa - women are special
  4. Crafts and me challenges - Lace
  5. Divas by design challenge - anything goes
  6. My heartpieces digitalstamp challenge - anything goes
So that's it for me for today!  Hope you have a wonderful Thursday.  Did I say how much I'm missing my craft room?!? ;)


Hugs


Comments

  1. is this ever pretty! that black ribbon just makes everything pop! gorgeous!

    hope you have a great SHORT day. 8-6 in a meeting with just a 1 hr break is way too long - not to mention boring - LOL

    hugs )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple, of course, Vicky, but the card is magnificent and would be in any color combo! :-D Great papers and lace, and that bow is an absolute joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love Saturated Canary designs! I stupidly deleted my digital images when I was cleaning up my external hard drive and now all of my Saturated Canary images I had collected are GONE! *sigh* Anyway, I love your card and that purple ribbon is awesome! Gorgeous work my friend... keep it up! LOL!
    Hugs,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo pretty!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Andrew!! wow I can't believe he's 16!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty. Thanks or joining us at Divas x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous! Have a wonderful time celebrating with your son. Mine just turned 17 so I know what that is like, but he is my baby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky, I love your colors...The image is beautiful and this is such a pretty card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card ...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning creation Vicky, great colors and love that lace! Happy Birthday to your son, hope it's a great one! Thanks so much for playing this week at Crafty Sentiments:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so much fun! Loving this! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs! I hope you can play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful card - Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card. Cutely colored image. Love the way you added lace trim and the the beautiful bow.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Digistamp4joy. Hope you join us next time too.
    Pam
    Digistamps4joy (DT member)
    PapillonDigital Designs (Personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet image with great colours. Another wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway