For my card I decided to make the card for my grandma ;) I used the wonderful digi 31203 garden square.
For this card I used paper from Soho garden - American Crafts. I used my memory box border die (sorry forgot to write the name of the die down...) I added some pearls from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and to which I added some stickles. The sentiment is from my stash.
- Creative inspirations paint - Mother's day
- Corrosive challenges - Mother's day
- The squirrel and the fox - Mother's day
- One stop craft challenge - Flower power
- Whoopsi Daisy - Mother's day
- Love to create challenge - For mom or special lady
So that's it for me! It's going to be a busy Monday... got lots of reports to complete for Friday and I'm in meetings for Wednesday and Thursday... so better get going lol