Eureka DT card - Mother's day

So this is my last post... well for now anyway lol  and it's to share the wonderful new challenge of Eureka Stamps.  This time it's about Mother's day!

For my card I decided to make the card for my grandma ;)  I used the wonderful digi 31203 garden square.


For this card I used paper from Soho garden - American Crafts.  I used my memory box border die (sorry forgot to write the name of the die down...) I added some pearls from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and to which I added some stickles.  The sentiment is from my stash.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Creative inspirations paint - Mother's day
  2. Corrosive challenges - Mother's day
  3. The squirrel and the fox - Mother's day
  4. One stop craft challenge - Flower power
  5. Whoopsi Daisy  - Mother's day
  6. Love to create challenge - For mom or special lady
So that's it for me!  It's going to be a busy Monday... got lots of reports to complete for Friday and I'm in meetings for Wednesday and Thursday... so better get going lol

Hugs


Comments

  1. Beautiful. Love the colors. So bright and spring like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vicky,
    This is beautiful!!! LOVE The colors you chose for your image and the lovely (that is not a good enough word) diecut border. WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how pretty :-) That's a lovely image and such a gorgeous border. Wonderful :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Mother's Day card is just beautiful, Vicky!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another wonderful card. I really love the flourish you have going down the side.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love that image, Vicky. Fab coloring (always) and the color combo is wonderful. Love the way the background dp picks up the colors in the butterflies (or is it vice versa?) Totally gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card!
    Thanks for joining our Mother's Day challenge at Whoopsi Daisy!
    Hugs Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! That image is fabulous for your Mother's Day card! Thank you for joining our Corrosive Challenge this fortnight.
    Ruza, CDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card love the butterflies. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! I really love the one you made for me in my package I received today!! ;) Where did you get the scrabble tiles you used on it (the one you sent me, not this one...LOL)?
    Better do my DT duties and say thanks for entering our 'MOTHER'S DAY/FOR A SPECIAL LADY' challenge at Whoopsi Daisy this week! Best of luck in the draw! :)
    Hugs,
    Karen C - busybusyhoneybee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card!

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely!! Thank you so much for playing along with us last week at Love to Create Challenge!! Can't wait to see what you'll create this week!!


    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway