I just love my Cameo so much because I was able to create this Step center card with it!!!
My paper is from Le ptit bloc from Toga. I added a bunch of buttons that I purchased at the dollar store. It's a tiny little jar but that has a bunch of different size same color buttons which is exactly what I needed here since I used so many.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. I fussy cut around it. The tag was cut with my fancy frame tag 2 from Spellbinder. The sentiment is a stamp from my stash.
- Paper creators crafts - For the boys (well it's for a baby boy ;) )
- Crafty catz weekly challenge - Anything goes
- Dilly beans challenge - Celebrations (I'm hoping that the birth of a child is considered a celebration... it was in my world ;) )
- Stampin for the weekend - Button it up
- Crazy challenge - Baby card
That's it for now!!! Today is a pretty busy day outside the office with a meeting and teambuilding activities!!! Hope you have a great Monday everyone!