Eureka DT card - Pregnancy or baby card

This is my last post of the day!  And it's for Eureka stamps.  This time I'm showing you a card for a baby that is made using the great digi 39903.

I just love my Cameo so much because I was able to create this Step center card with it!!!

My paper is from Le ptit bloc from Toga.  I added a bunch of buttons that I purchased at the dollar store.  It's a tiny little jar but that has a bunch of different size same color buttons which is exactly what I needed here since I used so many.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I fussy cut around it.  The tag was cut with my fancy frame tag 2 from Spellbinder.  The sentiment is a stamp from my stash.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Paper creators crafts - For the boys (well it's for a baby boy ;) )
  2. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Anything goes
  3. Dilly beans challenge - Celebrations (I'm hoping that the birth of a child is considered a celebration... it was in my world ;) )
  4. Stampin for the weekend - Button it up
  5. Crazy challenge - Baby card
That's it for now!!!  Today is a pretty busy day outside the office with a meeting and teambuilding activities!!!  Hope you have a great Monday everyone!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Really fabulous, love the cute image, the colours and layout are gorgeous and the buttons look fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adorable card, Vicky!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable. I love your coloring of this cute cat. Also, it is a wonderful step card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Vicky! Love the coloring and the buttons are such a cute addition.
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello and thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ this week, your card is wonderful ...x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love all of these cards Vicky. They are really colourful and comical in their own way. The images are awesome. Hugs, Jen :-) x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cat image is purrfect for a baby boy, Vicky. Loving the papers and all those buttons! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. I love the image, beautiful papers and fabulous design

    Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is very sweet...I love the colors. I know I need to get back on my Cameo and learn how to use it...I love those buttons...Gonna have to check out the dollar stores here...Very, very nice...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that blue is something special and I love all those buttons. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute image you used! Very fitting for our baby card challenge! Thanks for joining us this week at the Crazy Challenge!

    Mei
    TCH DT
    Love to Create DT
    Creative Card Crew DT
    Anyone for Anya DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely baby card!

    Thanks for joining us this week at the Crazy Challenge!
    Hugs
    Em

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway