Fresh Brewed Design - Queen for a day

If you are looking for the Calendar girl blog hop it's here.

This is my post for my DT at Fresh Brewed Design.  I just love this because I get to play with whichever digi I want!  Pretty cool right?!?  So for my card this Saturday I used the wonderful digi Queen for a day that you can find here.  I thought it was just perfect to send a card to my Stepmom for Mother's day ;)  She really loves coffee ;)


For this card I used some left over papers that I had in my craft pile.  I used Chiaro - Couture Creation embossing folder.  I used my CM corner punch.  The border was made with a Cherish border from My memory box that I purchased from Beth who was clearing her studio ;)  I added some pearls from my stash to it.

Here's a closer look at the digit that I colored with my copics and my zig pen.  I used a stamp from my stash for the sentiment.  I think that's all you can wish on Mother's day to the special ladies in our lives.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Going-grey-with-scrap-creations - Mother's day
  2. Shopping our stash - Mother's day or pink (well I did both!)
  3. Inky impressions challenges - Mother's day 
  4. Party time tuesdays - Mother's day
So that's it for today!  I have some people coming over to celebrate my oldest son's b-day that was on Thursday.  I hope that I'll have some sort of craft time by the end of the day... since tomorrow we are doing brunch with my dad and Stepmom... miss my craft time!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. I love her and fresh brewed designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, I got your e-mail and send you the file as an attachment... Enjoy... :)

    and while I am here, I am browsing your blog for a while... this card is awesome...love it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at PTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! That border is just phenomenal Vicky. I think it is one of my favourite elements you've ever used. What a wonderful card with just the perfect sentiment for mother's day. I'm sure your stepmom will love it. Oh that reminds me I better make sure I call mine today so I'm not disowned.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, Mom deserves to relax on Mother's Day! :) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is wonderful...I think that border is fantastic....I really love it...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway