I'm late

No really I'm not late but that's the name of the digi that I'm using from the fabulous Fresh Brewed Digi and you can find it here.


The paper that I used for this card is from Recollections - Steampunk Botanica.  I kept this card really really simple since the paper was the highlight I feel of this card.  I used a wonderful sentiment from Dylusions Quintessntial Quotes DS 013.  I used my Stamping up rust ink to do it and then added some Heidi Swapp gold lame ink on it.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Altered alice - In keeping with the title of the post there I chose the sentiment about the dream ;o)
  2. Make it monday - anything goes
Hope you have a fabulous Saturday!!!!  I plan on resting lol ;o

Hugs

Comments

  1. I LOVE THIS CARD!!!
    I love every detail.
    It is magical, mysterious, fun, and captivating.
    You are just drawn into this dream land and want to see more! Fantastic card Vicky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - lovely paper and fabbo details. I love Alice things :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card. You know that sentiment would be perfect for the current Path of Positivity Challenge. Just a suggestion...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous! Fab paper and image. Thanks for joining us at The Altered Alice. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along with The Altered Alice! Love the card, and that is one of my favorite FBD images ever!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway