Little apple worm

Goodmorning everyone!!!  So this is the type of Monday I would love to have every week lol.  I'm taking my coffee while going through the post of my friends ;)

I have a card to share with you that I made yesterday.  I wanted to play over at Meljen's challenge and this week's challenge was a great opportunity to create yet another Teacher's Thank you card!!!  I have 3 done. I need one more!  But I've never been that much ahead ever!

Susan Martin used the wonderful Little apple worm in her DT card and that gave me the inspiration to do so as well and I also copied the idea of using a book page.  Except I used a French dictionary page, the one on Merci ;)  thought it was appropriate.

For this card I used paper from Basic Grey - Oxford.  I crinkled up the dictionary page.  Used some Heidi swapp mist bronzer on it.  I put a box around the word that I wanted to emphasize as well as some little stars.  The letters are from American crafts are chipboard it's from Thickers set.  The apple is a jolie boutique sticker.  I used my scallop and classic circle from Spellbinder.

I also colored another little worm to pop it up and give some dimension.  Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.

I'm inspired by the French song from Patrick Fiori "Merci" you can watch it here on youtube



I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Meljens designs dt - words with friends
  2. Basic grey challenges - inspired by a song and using basic grey product.
  3. Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes (twist school)
And that's it for this post!  Now I'm off to craft to my little heart's desire ;)

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is such a cheerful little thank you card.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the papers and apple sticker and great image,when my son was younger he made me a pottery apple with a worm coming out of the side like that -I still have it
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card honey - Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic...Very cute little apple and worm....I always love the images from Meljens...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky what a great card love that image. I don't need those type of cards anymore now that my kids all have their own kids. LOL Happy Crafting my friend.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Vicky, thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeouss card Vicky. :) thanks for joining Meljen's challenge.
    Hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway