Sunflowers - Daisy Doodles

Hello everyone!  Hope your week is going well!  I've been really really busy all week which is really good because it's going really quickly.  The bad part is that I haven't been able to really enjoy my craft room...no time to craft this week really :(  It's a good thing that this weekend is a long weekend here in Canada!  I plan to craft at least 2 days out of 3!!!

So today I have a card to share with you using a fabulous digi from Daisy Doodles  that you can find here, it's called Sunflowers.  I really love that digi.

To make this card I used only some left over papers!!!  YAY for me.  Well... let's just say that with all the cards that I make, I have a lot of leftover papers lol.  I used my crop-a-dile corner chomper (cutesy of the fabulous Beth).  I used a new die that I purchased called stately circles as well as my small circle from Spellbinder.  The sentiment was edge using some distress ink called Wild honey distress ink.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's  a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.  The sentiment is from the fabulous Create with TLC and can be purchased here.  It means the best is yet to come!

I followed this awesome sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Fetch-a-sketch - Sketch
  2. Crafts and me challenges - Use  a digi
  3. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
So that's it for me for today!  I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!!!!

Hugs





Comments

  1. I love sunflowers and your card is lovely Vicky, also love that quote! (very hopeful with the very rainy spring we are currently having, lol!). Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Vicky,
    I only want to say that I find your cards so wonderful inspiring! Thank you! :)

    Love, Liv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Vicky - lovely colours and I adore that die cut behind :-) Such a pretty card :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and beautiful, Vicky! Love the papers and your coloring is wonderful, as always. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Vicky. Gorgeous sunflower colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, Vicky. Your cards are always so creative and sweet. I am guessing that you speak at least three languages, am I correct? Your art is SO original and sweet, and I thank you for sharing with us in our weekly challenges. It's always a blessing and a treat to see your wonderful creations.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Vicky and the very first image of Jules' that I fell in love with :)

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know how I missed this one but it is wonderful. I love sunflowers and your card is perfect. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card! I think sunflowers make any card seem more cheerful. You did a great job coloring them. We really appreciate you playing along this week at Word Art Wednesday. Come back soon.


    Stephanie
    WAW DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I just love me some sunflowers! You did an exceptional job displaying these ones. Such pretty DP too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you liked the sketch! Such a pretty card too and wonderful image! Thanks for entering the Fetch A Sketch Challenge – hope you can join us again next time! Fetch A Sketch

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway