The stamping chef - New release May 14th 2013

It's time for a new release over at The stamping chef.  This time I'm using the great digi called The Cat's meow.  You know how I love my cats ;)

Ever since I started doing Center step cards with my Cameo  I just love it!!!

I used my paper pad from the dollar store called Cat's Life paper.  It had the wonderful tag that I used as the sentiment.  Really love that pad of paper and it was so cheap ;)  That's the best part!  I added some twine to the tag.  I don't use tag often... and should do it more... will have to remember lol

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  I cut it out with my classic circle from Spellbinder.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Incy wincy designs - Animal antics
  2. Make it monday - Anything goes
  3. Hobbycutz challenges - More than 1 fold
So that's it for me for today!!!  Now I'm going off to my activity.  Hope I'm better than yesterday at bowling lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh wow, I am loving this centre stepper Vicky and the buckle effect at the bottom is a nice touch. Cute image too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute, Vicky! Love that image and your step card design is magnificent. I share the love of cats, of course. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, he is so pleased with himself, delightful image, loving the step card and sentiment tag, fun and cute.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card and image Vicky. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky, I love your cards! You've made a couple cute cat cards lately (I get your emails) and I noticed this one today on Make it Monday MIM140 and had to get a closer look. Love the cat image, and the tag is so cute! KT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun image and sentiment on the tag!!!! Love your card, thanks for sharing with us at Hoobycutz challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab - such a fun image and a great "more than one fold" option with the stepper card. Thank you so much for joining our fortnightly challenge over at Hobbycutz

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute this is...I really love the images you are using lately...By the way, thank you Vicky for my lovely card you sent. It was beautiful....Again thanks so much...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. There really is no other word for it than cute, what a charming cat, to make someone happy. I came to visit you from MIM. Lovies Pumpy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway