Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The stamping chef - New release May 21st 2013


Hello everyone!  I'm here with a new release from The stamping chef. This time the digi that I'm using is Sip and relax!!!  Just love it.


For this card I used some paper with a retro feel. It's from October afternoon- Modern Homemaker.  I used  my fretboard couture creation embossing folder.  I added two little eyelets from my stash.  And that's it!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics and the wonderful sentiment from Create with tlc

To make this card I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Pumpkin spice blog - something sweet
  2. Crafts 4 eternity - Sweet tooth
  3. Sketch saturday - Sketch
That's it for me!  I was supposed to work from home today and gets lots accomplish... but I got called into a meeting for all morning...  Hope I'll get lots done this afternoon...

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Hugs

8 comments :

  1. Cute card Vicky. Hope the rest of the day goes as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you made me hungry....lol
    It looks good enough to eat~!
    Love the colors.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Vicky, I will take all of it...Now is that breakfast, lunch and supper.....lol joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Vicky, your image is making me very hungry!
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. I like the embossing and the nice image you chose. Thanks for joining our Shop Pumpkin Spice candy/sweet challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. I never know what to pair with those kinds of images but yours is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card makes you lick your lips. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week
    Love
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab honey - Thanks for playing at Sketch Saturday this week xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest