Monday, March 23, 2015

Doodle Pantry - Card cut Punctuate It

There's a fab new SVG set out on Doodle Pantry it's called Card Cut Punctuate It.  It's really awesome and so easy to use on your Cameo Silhouette!

I used the fab set Topiary Season Colored plus for the image
Topiary Seasons COLOR plus

Here my card with the great Christmas image.
I used my fancy tag 2 die from Spellbinder.  I also used some Queen and Co goosebump bling.

Here's a closer look at the precolored image and the fab sentiment from Create with TLC
I'm entering this great card in the following challenges:
  1. 12 months of christmas - Anything Christmas or twist snow
  2. Crafty catz weekly challenge - No designer paper
That's it for me for today.

Have a great day.

Hugs

4 comments :

  1. Super Christmas card. Great design combining both sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea for a 'home made' background, very creative and really lovely. Thank you for joining our 'no DP' challenge at Crafty Catz and please join us again!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great fun and fast Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and sentiment Vicky. Thanks for joining in the challenge at 12 Months of Christmas for March.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest