Meljen's Challenge - Recipe

Oh my... such a sad day on my blog... not only am I going to see the woman doctor (hate doing that) today but it's also the very last challenge over at Meljen's that I will be DT for.... after that only one inspirational post and that's it!

For this time around it's a recipe challenge: 1 image, 2 papers and 3 embellishments!  So to me this was the perfect time to do a Christmas card!

Here's my make using the fab Sending Christmas


I went into a monochromatic color scheme here.  Don't really know why it just happened.  I used my Nordic Holiday Basic grey paper packs (almost the end of it!!!).  The dies on this card are the grand and large squares from Spellbinder.  I used as embellishments some sequin stars.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. 12 months of christmas link up - Option let it snow or anything goes Christmas I used the anything goes option this time around
  2. Crafty hazelnuts patterned paper - Anything goes with pattern paper - And yes I have loooots and lots that I have no real idea how to use... like this background one!
  3. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - anything for Christmas
That's it for me for today!   well should be... hope you have a great day and hope that my doctor actually sees me... she might be delivering a baby...

Hugs

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March and my CHNC challenge extra for March- hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10