Dress for success

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new release image over at Sandra Caldwell .  And this one is a super cute one and that I thought would be great with one of my journaling out of the box.

You can see the video of the making of this here:

And here is the make that I ended up with.

For this I used some left over papers on my desk.  The background is some recycled cardboard.  If you really want to see how this was made the video is the best way :)  I colored the image with my copics and some color pencils.  The sentiment was found online.  I was looking for something that would fit with her and I thought that one was perfect!

I'm entering this little journaling card in the following challenges:

  1. Creative knockouts - anything goes
  2. Little miss muffet challenges - anything goes
  3. The sisterhood of crafters - Use your imagination
  4. Wordart wednesday - anything goes
  5. Digi choosday - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great day and weekend!  I will see you later :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. OMG this is too cool Vicky! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use Your Imagination’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fun!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Digi Chooseday crafty hugs Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card and as always beautifully put together and coloured.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous make! Love that background. Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Card is really fun! Your detailing and layer are awesome. Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this!!!! Adorable card and thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Gorgeous image and beautiful background!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway