Fairy Hippo - Sandra Caldwell

Hello everyone!  It's FRIDAY!!! YAY TGIF.  I'm super happy to say that I will be sharing every week now some new post for Sandra Caldwell because now I have becomed a full time dt :)

I just ADORE her as an artist.  So today I'm sharing an image that I have used to make a little thank you card.  I shared with you in one of my latest video my retreat with Erin.  Her aunt made me an amazing blanket!  So I had to make an impromptu card!  But that's ok because I had an amazing image.  You can find Fairy Hippo in the store here.

The card base is a premade card.   I added a little sentiment typed with a ptouch.  I added some bling purchased at Dollar tree.  The image was colored with my Chameleon pens.  I fussy cut out the image and put some gel pen on top of the wings.

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting with an attitude - anything goes
  2. Little miss muffet challenges - anything goes
  3. Through the purplehaze challenges - animal
  4. Crafting by designs - anything goes
  5. The papershelter - Make it digital - I used a digital image.
Have a great day everyone!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. An adorable image, given your special touch, Love it.
    Faith
    x
    Congrats on the well deserved DT post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet! I love the adorable image. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image and beautifully colored. Great layout. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. :o) Thank you so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :o)
    Milka GDT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway