Wonderland Hippo

Hello!  It's Friday woop woop and that means that there is a new released image for Sandra Caldwell.  You can find the sweet image that I have seen is here.

I have colored this sweet image with my chameleon as well as my coloring pencils.  And I thought this was the perfect image for my youngest son's b-day card.

I have used the paper from Life of the party - basic grey.  The image and the background was done with Labels 22 spellbinder.  I have added some buttons with some twine.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. 2craftycrittercrazies - Anything goes with a critter
  2. Card mania challenges - Buttons or bows
  3. Anything goes with Create with TLC - Used one of Paulette's fab sentiment
  4. Crafty hazelnuts patterned paper - Anything goes with Pattern paper
  5. Cute as a button challenge - For the boys
That's it for me.  Hope you have a fab day and weekend!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. A Wonderful and colourful card, Love it.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, I adore that little hippo and your plaid background is fabulous! I'm delighted to see you playing along this month in our challenges at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. We really do get inspired by everything we see from those who enter and support our challenges. Thank you and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky this is beautifully designed and perfect for our 11th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    PS loving the cute little critter and the autumn colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge and we hope you will join us again next month.

    Helen x
    (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun card! The image is cute! Thank you for sharing your card with Cute As A Button Challenge Blog! I hope you can join in again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10