Fat man

Hey everyone!  how are you all doing?  Do you have a long weekend?  I do because of Canada day on the 1st so I have Monday off.

And today is a new release for Sandra Caldwell.  you can find it here in the etsy store.  The digi that I played with is called Fat Man.  And of course I had to do a mixed media piece!!! :)  You can see the video here:



And here it is if you don't want to watch the process.

The background is a recycled cardboard box.  And I used some book paper.  I also stenciled on top.  The sentiment was found online.  The image itself was colored with my copics and then fussy cut.

I'm entering this journaling card in the following challenges:

  1. Cute card thursday - Anything goes
  2. Little miss muffet challenges - Anything goes
  3. Crafty gals corner challenges - Anything goes
  4. Crafty creations challenges - Anything goes
  5. Simon says stamp blog - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you like it and you come back for more next week!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card and a great video!
    Thanks for joining us at LMMS!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS, love the "hero" and the background.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Vicky! The image is super cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway