Challenge # 25 - Crafting when we can

This week at Crafting when we can challenges, our challenge is Rainbows (make it as colorful as you can).  And your wonderful sponsor is Di's Digi Downloads


For this challenge I was really wondering which image to work with... While I was debating this I realized that I had already colored something that would be perfect while I was on vacation.  See awhile back I had won some digis from Scrapbook Stamp Society and I had chosen as one of them Shade of green 1st.

Isn't it a pretty image?  You will be getting a closer look soon lol.  The paper that I used for this card comes from K & cie and it's called Wild raspberry.  I used the tags fancy from Sizzix to cut out the image and the paper underneath it.  I also used my circle and scallop circle dies for the sentiment.  I added some flourishes made using Marianne creatables LR0150 and LR0151 (did I tell you guys how addicted I am to dies now?!?  It's all Kim Bell's fault lol :D)

The flower is a mix from Doodlebug design flowers and prisma flowers.

Here's the closer look at the digi that I promised.  I used copics to color it up and used stickles on the wings and Wild honey distress ink around the edge:


I had the wonderful saying from TLC called Chase butterflies.  I thought this was just perfect for this card.


I really hope that you have liked my creation and that you will be joining us at Crafting when we can challenges.  This challenge is an easy one :D  We all love to use colors so come on so that I have a chance to comment on your entries.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sparkles forum challenges - Nature
  2. Fab n funky challenges - fairies
  3. Flutter by wednesdays - anything goes with a fairy or butterfly (soooo happy that the challenge is back :D)
  4. Craft your days away - anything goes
  5. The crafty pad - dies or punches (I used dies)
  6. Whoopsi Daisy - Add a sentiment
  7. No matter which challenges - Anything goes
  8. Marianne design divas - summer challenge
I will be back with another post in a little while.  See you in a bit.

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Let me be the first to say this is very beautiful. Love the fairy! Your DP is perfect. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky I just love this. The colours and layout are just perfect. Hope you are having a fab day. Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card vicky, you have done a fantastic job with the image, hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool image, love the bright colors you've used and your sentiment is just perfect with her. Thanks so much for joining us at Flutter By Wednesdays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Incredible coloring, Vicky, and I love that sentiment. Great flower, too. I love makign a single flower out of layers of petals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Amazing job of pulling all of the colors together. Thanks for joining us at the FBW Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Vicky, the image is gorgeous and you've coloured it beautifully. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card, Great imagee & fab sentiment. Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad in our To Die For Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Vicky, gorgeous image and beautiful colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty image and you have colored her wonderfully. I know it is all KIm's fault...lol I also love all the dies. I love this card and hope I can get one made to join in. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Vicky, striking colours, love the flower too, thanks for joining us at Flutterby. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that is a beautiful image and your coloring is outstanding! Thanks for joining us at FBW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles monthly challenges for our * Nature * challenge.

    Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty card, thanks for joining us at NMWC and good luck. Hope to see you again in our next challenge. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Vicky. Love the image and beautiful design. Thanks for joining us Fab n Funky this week. Pat K.x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab image, beautifully coloured. Love the spring like feel to your creation. Thanks for taking part in our debut challenge at NMW Challenges, I do hope you join us again next month. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  18. A stunning card, I love the image and all the flowers, all are just perfect
    Thanks for joining in the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and good luck
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  19. Een mooie zomerkaart! Dank je wel voor het meedoen bij Marianne Design Divas. Heel veel succes!
    Groetjes Tineke, DT lid MDD

    ReplyDelete
  20. Terrific card. GreatThanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

    Mari image and colored so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun image! Great card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a lovely card you've created. Thank you for joining us at Marianne Design Divas this month. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Vicky,

    I love your card, such vibrant colours.

    Thanks so much for linking up with us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week.

    Hugs,
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello there my OSAAT DT Sister! Oh this is wonderful! Love the TLC sentiment too (since I'm on that DT as well)! Love this layout! Thank you for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy this week! Best of luck in the draw! Hope to see you next time!
    Hugs,
    Karen C (WD DT)
    www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/busybusyhoneybee

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a stunning card Vicky. Thank you for joining us at Sparkles this month.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway