Jackson's Digital Expression challenge # 17

This week at Jacksons digital expressions our anything goes challenge twist is a wonderful color combination.  Please see at the bottom of this post for the colors.

Our great sponsor this week is .

I got to work with the wonderful image Stella Reaper.  I thought this would make for a wonderful birthday card:
To make this card I used Paper from Daydream first Edition paper.  I used Label 18 and Grand square spellbinder. I also added Robin's Nest dew drops.  And some ribbon from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The sky is done with broken china.

Here's a closer look at the sentiment.  Isn't  it fun?!?



This is the wonderful color inspiration for the challenge this week:
TEAM B - Lavendar, Green, Tan and White

I really hope that you will be joining us this week at Jacksons digital expressions.  I'm looking forward to commenting on your entries :D

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Whoopsi Daisy challenge - Anything goes
  2. Created with love challenges - birthday
  3. Paper pretties blog - anything goes
  4. Wags n whiskers challenge - birthdays
  5. Papelitos stamps - celebrations




I hope that you have liked this card and that you will leave a wonderful comment on your way out!  Just love reading them.

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. You did a great job with the colors, Vicky. The sky background is fabulous. Your card is fun and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the sky! And that sentinment is to funny! thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image and sentiment. This is a great birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab card Vicky, I just love that image.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stella is one of my favorite characters from Bugaboo. This is such a fantastic card! I haven't seen that image before so now I have to go find it and get it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Vicky! The sentiment is so true! Enjoy your day!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Love the card!! And your sentiment goes with it perfect! Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicky Thank you for following me.
    I think your card is wonderful, I love the images from
    Bugaboo, and this one is great, it made me laugh so much
    I will have to buy it.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky I just love this. The colours and design are just perfect. Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those colors Vicky and I just had to laugh at this one. I agree with the sentiment 100%....lol joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is so cute, beautifully colored. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vicky this is a great image and great coloring. I love the sky thanks for joining us for Creative With Love Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another great card, love the image and sentiment you have used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy for our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge. Hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

    New Daisy & Friends At Christmas CD launching at 10.00am (UK time) Sunday 19th August on Create & Craft.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great coloring and perfect layout and just love that sentiment!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  15. HiI am back again with my DT Whoopsi Daisy hat on, you know I love this card, been here before
    Thanks for joining in the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and good luck
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway