Just love Delicious Doodles

There's a wonderful Digi out on Delicious doodles challenge to be used for a DT call.

Well those of you that have followed me for awhile know that I just loooove to create with her digis.  So of course I couldn't  resist.  Here's my creation:

I used my mind's eye paper Dwell 6x6.  To cut out the image and the paper underneath it I used Label 1 spellbinder and I used sizzix Label Fancy 3 for the paper under the sentiment.  There's some Robin's Nest dew drops (of course :D  totally addicted to those) and some ribbon from my stash.

To color up the cupcake I used my copics and to give the frosting that glazed look I used Liquid pearl hot cocoa.  On the strawberry I added some red stickles.

Here's a closer look at the sentiment that's from Nina J May - Paper cupcake.  I had gotten a bunch of those wonderful tickets.  And I thought this one was the perfect saying for this card.


As always it was such fun to create with  a Delicious doodle image!!! 


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Art impressions stamps - Sentiment that's a phrase 
  2. Tuesday alchemy - bingo (ribbon, glitter, dies)
  3. Crafts and me challenges - use a digi
  4. Inky impressions challenges - use a ribbon
  5. Cutie pie challenge - spots and stripes
This was so much fun!  It's been awhile since I had so many postings in a week ;D  Hope you like them!  

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. What a gorgeous card
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cupcake looks so delicious. I love the frostig you made. It's like a real thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good enough to eat! Super card and I love the sentiment, mmmmmm cupcakes! Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm..Yummy! That cupcake looks good enough to eat!! Such a sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This cupcake looks yummy....Wonderful Vicky...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicki I love that creamy icing you have added onto the top of the cupcake. It looks great. Thanks for joining in the Delicious Doodles DT call and Good Luck. Pascale Delicious Doodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, I am ready to take a bit. blessings on the DT call. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Vicky, thanks for hopping along and finding my blog and your lovely comment too...this is a gorgeous cupcake, that icing looks so yummy...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow!! Yum!! That is the most delicious-looking cupcake I've ever seen!! I truly does look good enough to eat :) What a fabulous card!! Thank you so much for entering my giveaway and posting it on your sidebar!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Card!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy!

    *hugs* Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card love the cupcake looks good enough to eat.
    Thank you for paying along with us at Cutie pies.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just a gorgeous card!! Thank you for joining us at Art Impressions challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great design. love how you've used the liquid pearls for the icing...looks so real

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a "sweet" card! I love the idea of the pearl icing! And the bow is perfect for our challenge! Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute Vicky! Thanks for joining the Ai challenge!!

    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  17. of this is just lovely - Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice card. I love the shiny frosting, it looks good enough to eat! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Vicky, That cupcake looks like it should be sitting here with me. Thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles' DT call and good luck

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway