OSAAT - Challenge #128

Hello everyone!  This week at One stitch at a time challenge our challenge is "use a digi"!!!  How easy is that?!?

For those that Use a Stitchy Bear Stamp digi you could win the fabulous collection of images used by the DT!!!!

In my case the image that was used was from Delicious Doodles and is called Peacock Feather.

To make this colorful card I used some paper from my Basic Grey pack Lauderdale.  I also used some cardstock from Recollection.  The embossing folder that was used under the image is from Cuttlebug animal print collection, I thought this was perfect for this image.    I used Label 23, Standard circle and scallop circles from Spellbinders.  I really love using dies!  Don't  know what I was doing before I had so many...

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics:
I thought this wonderful sentiment from TLC called All the colors would be perfect with it.  I used Distress ink faded jeans around it.  The little flowers and leaf are from Making memories flowers pins:



I hope that I have inspired you to join us at One stitch at a time challenge!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Basic grey challenges - Anything goes
  2. Craft your days away - Anything goes
  3. Created with love challenges - Three of a kind (used 3 Robin's Nest dew drops)
  4. Craft your passion challenges - The power of three (used 3 Robin's Nest dew drops)
  5. Song bird challenges - over the rainbow (I think there's a lot of color in my card :D)
  6. Pile it on challenge - I spy "P" - peacock, paper
Have a wonderful Sunday!  I'm going to be taking it easy today :D  It's been a rough week with my MIL funeral last weekend and then travelling for work so it's going to be really fun to just relax and craft a bit.

Hugs


Vicky
xo











Comments

  1. This is just gorgeous Vicky :) Love the colors you used.. I really love that image :) The background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is funky. I love all the colours. Bright and beautiful card! :) Hatty xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky this is gorgeous. Love all the texture and brightness.

    Choccy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Vicky I love the 3-d effect and colors. Thanks for joining us at Created with Love Challenges
    Lisa O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, the embossed paper is great! love that look! Thanks for playing along with us at Created With Love Challenges this week!!!

    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Vicky. Oh wow, this is a very striking and bright creations. Love all the colours and the dew drops are lovely to add texture.
    Thanks for sharing at Created with love.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicky! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Songbird! That paper is fantastic and perfect for this challenge. Beautiful card! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that sentiment about using all the colors... and it so fits with your design this time! Nice job Vicky!
    I'm so glad you joined the challenge at Craft Your Passion and I hope to see you again next week!
    ~ginny
    CYP Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vicky, This is lovely! I love your take on the 'Use a Digi' theme. Hope your weekend is going well, Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool card! I love the sentiment and fun colors. Thanks for playing along with Created With Love Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute card there. The colors are great. Thanks for joining the fun at Created with love challenges.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card I am just loving this image. Have to put it on my wish list.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous take on the peacock feather! Love the colours you chose and the pattern paper is amazing. I love the embossing too!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful abstract design!! Thanks for playing along with us at Basic Grey Challenges, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vicky thank you so much for your lovely comment about my card this week. I think I am learning that out of my comfort zone CAN be a good thing sometimes.....

    I love how colourful this card is and that sentiment is definitely perfect with it.

    Love Mandy xxx (your OSAAT DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous - love your rainbow creation! Thanks for playing along at Pile It On this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway